I was nominated for second time. I was nominated by the adorable blog : http://busymindthinking.com/. Please, visit her, she is adorable.
I hate following rules, but, let’s just be a good boy and do this how it must be doing.
Here are the rules of the award :
1. Accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of your post and say who nominated you for the award and list their blog site.
2. List 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and list their blog sites.
4. Notify the bloggers of their award.
5.Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award.
6. Answer the questions left for you by the blogger who gave you the award.
11 things about me :
1. I like beer, but I hate being drunk
2. I like winter and I dislike summer and hot weather
3. I’m dissamployed and I don’t want to search for a job
4. I dislike stupid people
5. I’m jew
6. I’m not religious but I believe in God
7. I’m thirsty for a beer (number 1 ?)
8. I’m a comic’s fan
9. The best thing that someone can give me as a present is an action figure
10. I buy lots of books that I don’t read
11. My favourite food is cake of ham and cheese
Blogs I nominate :
(so mean to only nominate 11)
Here are the questions I was asked :
1) When you smile, out of the blue, what initiates the smile?
I don’t really know, the sadness just pass, that’s all
2) What’s your favorite book?
So much, but I will say the favorite in my childhood : Jonathan Livingston Seagull, by Richard Bach
3) What’s your favorite song?
Starless, by King Crimson
4) What’s your favorite color?
Ok, this one is easy : Black.
5) What does being nominated say to you?
That you like my work, as the same for the people I nominate
6) What inspires you to write?
Most of my writings are screams, it’s easy to me to write when I’m sad than when I’m happy
7) Do you enjoy your work?
Oh, no, I hate to work, I do it only for necesity
8) Do you have a hobby, besides writing?
yes, to hear music, to drive my bicycle
9) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Japan, or Tibet
10) What’s your favorite inspirational quote?
“… When We Do Bad Nobody Forget, When We Do Good Nobody Remember …” (Hunter S. Thompson – Hell’s Angels -)
11) How did you find this wonderful site?
I don’t really understand that question, but I find it entertaining, I love the comunity of people that I have here, even when most of them I don’t talk outside of wordpress. I did like to know you better.
The questions I ask :
1. What is your first memory ?
2. What is your most happy memory ?
3. Who is your favourite author ?
4. What is your favourite book ?
5. What is your favourite kind of music ?
6. What is your favourite band or musician ?
7. Do you read comics ? If so, what are your favourites ?
8. Do you have a pet ? if so, what kind of animal and how is his/her name ?
9. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, what place would it be ?
10. Summer or Winter ?
11. Coffee or Tea ?
I hope you enjoyed reading this, and to the people I nominate I hope I didn’t bother you, or something.
Take care, hugs.