I was nominated by http://evavanbeek.com, to this award. Thank you very much, darling.
The rules of this award are as follows: Name your nominator and provide a link to that person’s blog. Share 7 personal things about yourself. Nominate 15 other bloggers, and leave them each a note about their nomination.
7 things about me
1) My dream is to be in Japan, and my utopic dream is to born again japanese
2) I believe in utopia, most specific, in anarchism, I can’t say that I’m anarchist for I don’t care about politics, but I sympathize with the left wing and many of my thoughts are anarchists
3) I have 3 tattoos (1 of them I really, but really hate …) and I’m thinking about getting a cover up and adding some more
4) In my youth I had 23 piercings in my face and ears
5) I spent most of the weekend in my house, I go to sleep early, and in saturday I usually work
6) Even when I can’t just drink one glass of beer (when I start to drink there is no end …) I hate being drunk and I hate alcohol (my father died of alcohol)
7) Due that I started to talk about my father I need to tell you that my fathers get divorced when I was 2 years old. Most of my childhood I don’t remember seeing my father. In my teenage years I started to go visit him. I can’t really say that I knew my father, yes, I know how he look, but I know mostly anything about his life, and I can’t ask him now. He died when I was 18 years old. In his funeral I couldn’t cry. I don’t remember his birthday and how old he was when he died. I think that if I did know my father now, we could be friends.
Well, people, that’s all for now. Sorry for no nominating anyone, but … I feel more comfortable this way.
Thank you for reading.